Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

We should feast every weekend: A&F hunks and Cova Pasticceria

I'm sure many of you have already seen pictures of hot guys with hot bods all over social media platforms. I had to jump on the bandwagon because... I mean, hot guys!

These guys are representing Abercrombie & Fitch (or A&F!) and are selected from A&F stores from all over the world.

So when Sam suggested that we go to Knightsbridge (270 Orchard Road), where the soon-to-open A&F store is, to ermm... welcome the guys to Singapore, I said "Sure!"

Here are the prized photos. Ah, don't be jealous...





The guys are super friendly so although I felt awkward at first, going up to them for pictures, I soon warmed up to them.

A&F will be officially opened on 15 Dec, 10am, by the way! I've been invited to the media preview on 14th... but... I'll be in Japan then, so I had to give it a miss. BOOHOO.

Anyway, after the ehem, feast... we met up with Char for another feast - at Cova Pasticceria. Not my first time there, but it still is one of the high tea places that I really like.



Ordered Christmas tea because it's Christmas soon and I'm a sucker for trying new things.



Finally, a picture of three of us!

2 comments: