Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, August 22, 2011

Kim Kardashian wore three Vera Wang dresses at her wedding to Kris Humphries

Words associated with the perfect wedding.

Tiffany diamond ring.
Garden wedding.
Jimmy Choo heels.

Vera Wang gown.

And Kim Kardashian wore three dresses by Vera Wang at her wedding to Kris Humphries today. The briude is close friends with Vera Wang.







Now pictures of the actual dresses aren't exactly available online yet. It's said that People magazine has bought exclusive rights to featuring the wedding in a two-part special and I can't wait to see it.

Oh, and in case you're wondering what Vera Wang said to Kim. I overheard: Wow, Kim, what a joyous, beautiful, magical night! Wishing you and Kris all the blessings in the world xxVera

Ok, I didn't receive the invite to the wedding - she somehow left me out, and anyway I was busy - but I read that note from Vera on Vera's twitter ;)

What's your dream wedding made up of?

No comments:

Post a Comment