AMK Hub may be a mall in the heartland but hey... it's very happening, okay?
I used to have to travel a long, long way to get to a games' cafe. But thanks to nEbO at AMK Hub, I don't have to commute so much anymore!
Recently they ran a promotion, where you spend $10 (can combine receipts) for one table, and you'd get to enjoy two hours of free gaming.
I got a waffle + drink + two scoop ice-cream set ($7.50 nett) and a glass of orange juice ($2.50 nett)
It was a good way to kill time before catching a movie :)
If you don't mind it's small selection of games (but they do have the common ones like Balderdash) and don't mind that the food isn't exactly fantastic, seriously, this is a good, quiet hangout that's relatively cheap.
Popular Posts
-
I hope you like pasta because you're going to see a lot of different pasta in this entry! Leslie and I walked past Yomenya Goemon afte...
-
The parties that Swissotel & Fairmont throw are always super fun. Remember the Mooncake party that I blogged about the last time? This ...
-
I visited The Tastings Room recently with The Boyfriend. We decided on the venue mainly because we want to try to visit as many restaurants ...
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Heartland finds: nEbO the games cafe at AMK Hub!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment