Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, September 30, 2011

New Harbour Cafe + drinking session

Oktoberfest comes early. At least for my colleagues and me. A farewell party for another colleague transformed into a beer-chugging session for a few of us.

New Harbour Cafe, located at Tanjong Pagar, is actually quite a nice, cosy spot for chilling out. The food is decent too. Here are a few snapshots of what we had that day.

This was what I had - Bacon Aglio Olio complete with a good Erdinger. I know it looks unimpressive here, but it tastes pretty alright. But I suppose bacon can make anything taste good.


One of my colleagues had good ol' Fish & Chips.


Sandwich, which looks quite wholesome.

This is a sotong snack, and I know you can't see the sotong (they're buried under those crisps).


Next to New Harbour Cafe is New Harbour Bar. And yes, they're affiliated to each other. So, we're allowed to bring our beer mugs from the cafe to the bar.

And that's where the partying started.

This is Suka suka add on, aka the tallest man in my office's island*.


The Second Mr Han. Avid tweeter. Loves the company of women. And great men (I suppose?)


The baby of our island.

Love Jia, Our loud friend.

And here's me!!!

We played some drinking games. No, actually just one drinking game, that allows us to dig all the deepest, darkest secrets of one another, so we could hold one another hostage if anything goes wrong.

*An "island" refers to a cluster of work desks that are joined together in the office.

Do you have a go-to drinking place?

No comments:

Post a Comment