Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2011

The view from above: From 1-Altitude

Has anyone visited 1-Altitude yet?

This rooftop bar stands at 282 metres and is located at One Raffles Place, making it a prime spot to have a bird's eye view to the skyline of Singapore.

I enjoy drinks over great view - the only thing is that Singapore doesn't usually provide the latter all so well. One of my favourite rooftop bars is actually in Bangkok - Sirocco, at The Dome.

Me and Ah Han at Sirocco.
I finally visited 1-Altitude. Not exactly for drinking, and not exactly in the evening, but was invited there for a beauty event. I nonetheless jumped at the chance to check out the place.

I liked the ambience and can imagine that the evening skyline will be even more spectacular.

Can you imagine how it might look at night?

The beautiful city skyline.

In a private room, with a great view.

A candid shot of me, er... laughing at something.

The food is pretty decent too. 
Tiger prawn salad.

Corn soup.

Yummy black cod with spinach & almond puree.

New friends I met at the event.


Will I visit it again? Surely.

Anyone has any reviews to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment