Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Senso Ristorante & Bar: Review

I was at the Sensor Ristorante and Bar located at 21 Club Street for a beauty event and got to try some of the Italian restaurant's fare. We were in the event area (a separate room from where the other patrons dined, but I had the chance to take a look at the public area when I went to the restroom, and I really liked the ambience.

Here are pictures of the food I managed to try.

My palate wasn't so happy with the appetiser, especially the carpaccio.


This is the beef cheek and it was pretty awesome. I don't really eat beef, but I wanted to give this a shot. While I start feel nauseated after one piece (I really think it is just me, because I don't like that "smell" that beef gives off), it was a good dish overall.


The mashed potato that came with the main course was really good. Smooth and fragrant, the mash potato tasted even more interesting with the spices that were added to it.


The tiramisu cake is nothing to rave about. Very run-on-the-mill, so I wasn't wowed by it.


No comments:

Post a Comment