Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Jimmy Choo Justine bag

I'm not a slouchy bag person. For my clothes, accessories and bags, I always go for structured shapes. That's just how I love my things.

However the cheery colours of the Justine bag, from Jimmy Choo's Spring/Summer 2012 Collection, may have won me over a little. I love the contrasting textures and colours it presents. And I love that slip-lock in the front that's inspired by a gold lipstick case.

The design is inspired by seventies cinematic icons and sporty without losing its style.

And as with all Jimmy Choo's pieces, the craftsmanship is superior. It features artisanal stitching and piece
work with each bag requiring more than two weeks to finish.

Justine Collections starts from £1195/ €1495/ $1995/ ¥199000

Pictures here:




No comments:

Post a Comment