Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Let's go, Chicago

I was at Chicago for a work trip and everyone's been tweeting me about the shopping that I did at the outlets. Not surprising right - since it's indeed super awesome. I'm going to share some pictures I took there, and then we'll get to what I've bought :)

Here's the room where I stayed at - at Mariott Schaumburg. I've got a room all to myself, and that's super awesome.

Where I laze and watch Family Guy at.

This is Woodfield Mall - second largest mall in USA.

The outlet!

Finally caught sight of snow :)

Cheesecakes from Cheesecake Factory was AWESOME.

Gotta go to Walmart, right?

The total number of shopping bags all of us acquired. Hotel staff was shocked.

Taken while on my way to downtown Chicago.

Chicago Sun-Times building

The buildings are beautiful.

More awesome buildings

An artistic shot my colleague took

I like how the sunshine comes in and the shadow casts itself on the buildings

Italian cuisine at Frankie's

Yum-meh salad

Pizza - pretty good

Chicken, Italian style

Italian ban mian - or hor fun, if you wish

A huge Hershey's store

I'm wondering if Jordan really owns this

Iconic beauty sighted!

Another news building

Beautiful buildings

Had really good eggs ben for brekkie alone on the last day

Bye, Chicago!


Okay, now I'll get to what you've been holding out for - the shopping!

At Woodfield, I popped into Victoria's Secret and bought this Sexy Little Things Noir gift set. I fell in love first with the vintage-style perfume. You know - that pump spray thingy? And then I fell in love with the scent. Then I thought - what the heck - I should just get the full set. And it only set me back by friggin' USD30!


I'm glad I didn't lose my mind when I was at the outlet. I have more self control than I thought. My purchases include...

This hot red (fave colour of the moment) envelope clutch from Michael Kors. I figured I could bring it to dinner parties and use it as an iPad cover too (it fits an iPad2 perfectly)


I also bought this nautical bag from Michael Kors. I was absolutely attracted.



And if you know me, you wouldn't believe that I would leave without snagging a Kate Spade bag. I had to! The discounts are just too good to pass!


Another of my fave brands, Juicy Couture, was also available at the outlet, and I got this blazer at a steal.



DKNY jeans too... And this fits so perfectly and is super comfy. It's already got itself a special place in my wardrobe. I foresee I'll wear it, A LOT.



And a new charm from Juicy Couture, which actually is a bit expensive, but I couldn't resist.



Which is your favourite out of all my buys? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment