Pages

Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All I want for Valentine's Day: Goldheart Celestial Embracia

When it comes to jewellery, I'm a bit of an extreme. I like elegance OR quirk. Nothing in between.

When I was sent a release of the Celestial Embracia by Goldheart, I swooned. Because it was THE type of jewellery I was into - elegant, sleek and pretty.

From its name - Embracia - you might have guessed, this gem captures spirit of intimacy and closeness of a lovers' hug, by featuring a loop of white gold band intertwined across itself. This collection is available in the form of a ring, pendant and bangle - and of them, I love the bangle the most (which starts from $16,162, let's just say I have super exquisite taste).

Prices of the pieces in the collection starts from $4,138 (for a pendant).

Here are pictures for you to ogle at:




No comments:

Post a Comment