Girl About Town
Pages
Home
About Me
Popular Posts
Club Med Night 2011 at Avalon
So much hype surrounding Avalon and so when I receive an invite from Club Med for the opportunity to party with them at Avalon at MBS. ...
Seafood Paradise opens at Changi Airport Terminal 2
My last trip to Hong Kong was a business trip, so everything was really rushed. In the end I didn't manage to eat dim sum while I was th...
Global Kitchen at Pan Pacific Hotel
If you can't make up your mind on what cuisine to go for, check out Global Kitchen. It is so called because it offers cuisine from all o...
Monday, October 1, 2012
Bodega Y Tapas
My girlies and I visited Bodega Y Tapas, which serves Spanish cuisine.
Honestly,I find the food rather mediocre and service barely passable. It's also really overpriced.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment