Pages

Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrities at Michael Kors Fall 2012 runway show at Lincoln Center, NYC

Michael Kors is fast becoming my favourite designer's brand. Check out my Michael Kors bag and clutch (which I took to the Dr. Georgia Lee's Gorgeous Decadence party)

The designer recently held his Fall 2012 runway show at NYC, and several celebrities were there to lend support, and were of course, decked out in Michael Kors outfits. Here are those that I absolutely love:


This is Amber Heard, looking absolutely gorgeous in an ivory stretch boucle crepe sheath from the Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 collection.I love how the lace details that hugged her waist draws attention to her perfect silhouette.


Jessica Alba plays peekaboo in a turquoise double face stretch wool crepe key hole sheath with leather detail, and carried a black and white haircalf clutch from the Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 collection. This ensemble looks little "safe" but at least the leather detail gives her getup a bit of a rebellious edge.



I would do anything for Paula Patton's getup. She's wearing a black double face stretch wool crepe lace illusion sheath, black leather cross front sandals, and silver tone bracelets from the Michael Kors Pre-Fall 2012 collection. I'm crazy about lace, especially on the sleeves.


Stacy Keibler wore an olive stretch boucle sheath with leather lacing from the Michael Kors Spring 2012
collection. This is something I'd love to acquire for my work wear wardrobe.

Photo credits: Getty Images for Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment