Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Latest fashion obsessions

This is a gift from my brother. I've been wearing it quite a lot, especially if I'm wearing very simple outfits. It's the easiest way to spruce it up.


Paez (pronounced "Pice", rhymes with "nice) shoes, gift from HM. They're the MOST comfy shoes I've ever worn in my life!

It's an Argentina brand that has just came to Singapore. The Argentine people are the first to create "alpargatas", a type of casual shoe that's first introduced to the country by Basque immigrants in the 19th century. The sole, in particular, is super soft - it makes me feel like I'm stepping on carpet/carpet grass all the time.


By the way, when you try on the shoes, make sure they feel very, very snug. That's because the shoes will eventually stretch and go with the shape of your feet after you walk in them for around 6-8 hours. Find out more about Paez here.

Another pair of shoes that I acquired recently was from this brand called Carattere.

Peekaboo!
Mismatched shoes! Aren't they the cutest thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment