Pages

Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Japanese pasta at Yomenya Goemon at City Link Mall

I hope you like pasta because you're going to see a lot of different pasta in this entry!

Leslie and I walked past Yomenya Goemon after the Swissotel & Fairmont's Christmas party and told ourselves we're visiting it.

So we were back!

Each of us ordered a half-pasta set - that's two half-bowl of pastas plus miso soup and drink in each set.

The servings are so generous, doesn't feel like "half" bowl.

My seafood aglio olio

Leslie's seafood cream pasta

Leslie also had one tomato pasta

My carbonara


Soup pasta

Leslie didn't have enough and decided to get another bowl. So I get to try some of it too.

Overall it was a very fulfilling meal, the pasta were all very nicely done. The only complaint I would have is the   of the seafood aglio olio. I found it a little too bland. Leslie's seafood cream pasta is the most gratifying, and the tomato pasta is pretty good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment