Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lu Gang Xiao Zhen - The Asian Kitchen review

Taiwanese food rocks.

The last time I visited Taiwan was almost three years ago and I miss it so much. I remember telling my travel-mates "There is NEVER a bad meal in Taiwan!"

Lu Gang Xiao Zheng at ION Orchard is one of the restaurants that me and my ex-colleagues love to hang out at. It's like the place to go to when we run out of ideas on where to go.

And it's no wonder because they serve comfort food like these:




These are the three dishes that I have to order when I'm there with a bunch of friends.

The only thing that I could possibly complain about is that the price of the food is wayyyy more expensive than what you can get in Taiwan. Gosh. How I wish I can travel there again soon!

What's your comfort food?

No comments:

Post a Comment