Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dinner & Drinks with Han

Han and I celebrated my birthday after attending DrGL MAN's launch at Escentials and Paez's launch at Threadbare & Squirrel (click to see my post on it)

Because we've been walking around in heels (although Han changed into the comfy Paez that she bought that day), we decided not to venture too far and went for dinner at Shokudo at Bugis Junction.

I can never resist ordering Shokudo's pasta because it's so yummy. Yeah, like ANY pasta. I went for this one because I haven't tried it before (and I've pretty much try every other pasta on the menu). I think this is pretty alright... I still prefer the Carbonara and Chicken balls skewers with cream pasta.

Tomato based pasta with pork slices.
This is pretty decent but the wasabi mayo is yummy.
Prawn fritters with wasabi mayo sauce.
This is what Han ordered. It came in a super generous portion.

Burger!
At first we wanted to walk around the mall but because our feet still feel tortured by our heels, we decided to seek "refuge" at Intercontinental Hotel.

A pianist was making music there and the ambience is just fab. The kind of ambience that I'm a total sucker for!

We got some drinks - I had a Hoegaarden and Han had Irish Cream Bailey's.

We had a fantastic chat about - well, pretty much everything under the sun. And took lots of pictures.


Okay, I just want to show off my hair, ok? Oh, and a bit of my Kate Spade bag.


Here are pictures of us playing with my camera's Fish-Eye effect function.



Where do you go to chill out?

No comments:

Post a Comment