Pages

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Tonkichi Japanese Restaurant at Orchard Central

I went to Tonkichi Japanese Restaurant for my birthday because it looked so pretty and the menu looked good.

I felt like I was really in Japan (and I should be tomorrow if not because my trip was cancelled :( )

I told the photographer to take the background but he included me in the pic as well.



The food doesn't come with most of the sauces. They're available at the side so you can choose the amount you want to put.
Different sauces.
The ramen set comes with a ramen of your choice, a katsu of your choice and a side of your choice.
This the ramen set that I ordered.
My companion likes my ramen, but I prefer Marutama (click to see my post on it).
The tonkatsu ramen I ordered.

I chose hire katsu and agedashi tofu.

It came with a huge ladle that is freaking fun to use.
The  set looked even more sumptuous.


This is my fave. Grilled to perfection!

Grilled cod.
The sashimi served there is super fresh and creamy. I would recommend getting a plate of sashimi to savour.
Sashimi don.

A sumptuous spread.
We are gluttons so we ordered another salmon roll. And we didn't regret it because it was sooooo good.
Grilled salmon sushi.
The bills came up to about $90+


How do you usually celebrate your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment