Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mad for Garlic review

I finally got to meet up with some of my closest friends over the weekend, at Mad for Garlic, which is located at Suntec City.



I've never been there before (partly because I don't hang out at Suntec City really often) and I was pleased with the cosy ambience Mad for Garlic provided.


I finally got to meet up with some of my closest friends over the weekend, at Mad for Garlic, which is located at Suntec City.

I've never been there before (partly because I don't hang out at Suntec City really often) and I was pleased with the cosy ambience Mad for Garlic provided.


See the clusters of garlic on the wall? I told my friend, TM, that this the best place to hide from vampires.

Here's some of the stuff we savoured:




The Garlic Snowing Pizza ($18.90) is one of the signature dishes of Mad for Garlic, and was also highly recommended by a friend who had been there. It may look really cheesy, but the taste of cheese actually isn't very apparent. It isn't the best pizza I've tried but I think it's the perfect dish for sharing at Mad for Garlic.



I love fish roe and that was why I chose the Lobster Pasta ($19.90). The serving of lobster meat is quite generous but because it's cream base, you can get tired after munching on it for a while.



The Garlicholic Fried Rice ($15.90) is my favourite dish out of all that we've ordered. It was still sizzling when it was served and there was a lot of smoke - this made all of us go wow. It is also super flavourful and is mildly spicy.

Overall, food is pretty decent - I was half expecting all of us to walk out with dragon's breath (garlic!!!), but it really isn't bad at all! (At least that's what I thought) The use of garlic is moderate and only helped to enhance the overall taste.

Mad for Garlic is located at #01-039, Suntec City. It's opened everyday, 11.30am-10pm (Sunday - Thursday) and 11.30am-11pm (Friday and Saturday). See full menu here.

Are you a garlic-fan or vampire?

No comments:

Post a Comment