Pages

Popular Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

What I'm lusting after

When I have nothing better to do, I sit down, daydream... and think about the wonderful things I would want to put into my shopping bags.

I have long fallen in love with Kate Spade's book clutch series. And I've more than once walked into the store to just ogle and it, and look at The Boyfriend with puppy eyes, in the hope that he will get one of those for me as a super-early birthday present.

And then I saw this:

Yes, the Romeo & Juliet book clutch. It's freaking named after me!!! (J in Kristen J. Soh is Juliet) You know, I am a HUGE Kate Spade fan and I always think that perhaps... just perhaps... Kate herself knows that I exist and have always been designing stuff that are dedicated to me. There's no other reason why everything - almost! - that she designs appeals to me.

And have I told you that I'm a huge fan of Kate Spade? (Yes, I know I just did) And I think this orange bag called the Essex Scout will certainly look so much better on my shoulder than on the Kate Spade shelves. Now, my birthday IS really coming... in a few weeks' time, but I've already told The Boyfriend that I wanted to stop being a bimbo be a better blogger and want a camera instead. 

I think by now you should know that the only person who would be really generous to me is The Boyfriend.


This necklace is from Folli Follie, and it's called Heart 2 Heart. The pendant, as you can see, can be worn in two different ways. I am a sucker for transforming jewellery (think I'nova series from CITIGEMS) and I think this is really cool. The fact that it's rose gold coloured rocks big time too.


And speaking of rose gold and jewellery, I also love cocktail rings. Not that I own many because I'm 1. clumsy 2. have short fingers. But I prefer telling people that pianists can't wear chunky rings (I'm trained as a pop pianist and I don't like to wear rings when I play).

However, these finger candies from Goldheart's Mode collection won me over. I love anything that's rose-gold, with some blings and have super cool geometrical lines.




What are you lusting after at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment